When you provide us information about yourself to us, we collect it. We may collect information from you in several ways. For example, we may collect personal information from you if you choose to create an account with us, complete an online survey or feedback form, rate or review products, sign up to receive communications from us, email us, or order any products or e-gift cards. We may ask you to provide information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, telephone number), age, gender, and product or the brands and products you use. If you purchase a product through the Site, we also will collect your delivery and billing addresses. We will never save your credit card or other payment method information (type, number, expiration date, card security code). Your credit card information will be saved in the database of the third party Payment Gateway, which is independent from our company. We will collect or generate information about your transaction history and interaction with the Site. Users registering an account also must enter a username and/or password.
If you are under 13, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE. We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, you are not permitted to use the Site. If you are 13 – 17 years of age, you may visit, browse, and use the information on the Site but you may not register an account or submit any personal information. If you are 13 – 17 years old, by browsing the Site you confirm that you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com
We use the information we collect to communicate with you, advertise and of course, improve our Site. We may use any of the information we collect from you to serve you, respond to you, provide customer service, and improve the Site and our products and services, including:
- Process and fulfill your orders, and process payments;
- Alert you to new features, products, events, or services;
- Process and respond to your customer service request or feedback;
- Contact you about your account or profile; for example, we send all registered users a welcome email to confirm registration;
- Improve the Site and create marketing plans;
- Implement credit fraud protection and risk reduction measures;
- Make other marketing offers from our affiliates and marketing partners that we think may be of interest of you;
- Enforce the terms of service; and
- For any other reason, you provided the information.
We can share and sell the information we have collected with others. SCENT SOLUTION may disclose the information it collects about you to:
- To our service providers, sponsors, suppliers, vendors and others who help SCENT SOLUTION provide the
Site to you;
- Our affiliates and to merchants, licencors, activity and event partners and sponsors, and other third parties for their marketing purposes, such as to provide information to you about their new developments, special events, programs, services, activities, products, attractions, stores, promotions and sweepstakes activities, and other important information;
- Third parties to provide analytics or to confirm or update the information provided by you;
- Third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of SCENT SOLUTION’s business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or
- As otherwise authorized by you.
experience; or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form. If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires, or other events during your visit to the Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your information will be shared with third parties with your consent. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires, or events.